[3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7MZW1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 04:20:44 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   44
   40:  286
   20:  106
   15:  472
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil ProSet (HC-5 ele, and a home brew G5RV flat top up 50
feet running N-S. My first Clean Sweep after playing in Sweepstakes since 1989!
My last two mults were VI and finally AB. Great band conditions + WY mult= BIG
FUN!
Thanks to my fellow GMCC Club members for their advice regarding my operating
strategy, and for clarifying recent SS rule changes for me.