[3830] SS SSB K6NV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6NV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 04:39:00 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6NV
Operator(s): K6NV
Station: K6NV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TRUCKEE, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:  109
   40:   15
   20:  103
   15:   88
   10:   50
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Objective was to get a sweep, did not make it, missed NNY, WPA, SNJ.  I could
not find them anyplace on Sunday. The bands were great for the contest.

Had some amp problems, apparently RF getting into the Heil headset only on 15
and 10, I was not able to run the amp on those bands.  Then my intermittant
problem of arching in the amp raised its ugly head, primarily on 20m and 15m.
Some sort of heat related issue.  That really hurt, from here when I run the
500w I feel pretty loud, with 100w can't do good at all.

Lots of MDC and VA stations worked.