[3830] SS SSB K1ESE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hjohnc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1ESE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:51:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: K1ESE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:
   80:  209
   40:  386
   20:  225
   15:  306
   10:   18
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was my best contest ever.  Conditions were great and Maine was in demand.
I had several great runs with the rate meter higher than I've seen it in the
past.

I didn't always pick the right band an had trouble getting runs started several
times.  But, when they did get started it was great.

Finished the Clean Sweep about 1pm EST with Virgin Islands on 10 meters.  After
that the pressure was off.

I've never been up to 1,000 QSOs before.  It was a lot of fun but my voice was
a bit raw at the end for a guy who is mostly a CW operator.  The digital voice
recorder in the K3 saved the day.

Setup was K3, Ten Tec Herc II amp at 500 watts, and wire antennas.

73 de K1ESE
John