[3830] SS SSB KC4HW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KC4HW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:42:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  502
   20:  339
   15:  157
   10:   11
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!

Conditions were very good this year.

Nice to work so many new Hams in SS. About 15% of my contact gave a check from
2000 to 2013.  Welcome to SS to all of you.  Worked one gentleman with a check
of 1941, he gave me a serial number of 65.  He said that he was still have fun
with it.  Hope that I can say the same one of these days.

10m was good but not many stations to work.  However it yielded MAR, VI and NL
sections/provinces.  15m was pretty good also producing 6 new
sections/provinces.  20m/40m were the bread and butter bands as always.  Worked
more AK station than I ever have in SS.  Congratulations on the great turn out.

Never did make it to 80m, worked a good number of AL, GA, TN, MS and all the FL
sections and the rates were very good on 20 and 40 up to the bell so no reason
to go to 80m.

Missed the PR section.  Searched hard for them in the afternoon on Sunday, but
no luck.  Another year of missed by one!  Oh well.

OK, thanks again for all the QSOs and perhaps will catch you the next time.

Jim/KC4HW