[3830] SS SSB VE3RX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cwj@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE3RX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:35:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE3RX
Operator(s): VE3RX
Station: VE3RX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ONN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    0
   80:   75
   40:  166
   20:  111
   15:   29
   10:   56
------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Good conditions. Worked 77 sections by Saturday night. Needed LAX, KY, PR, AB,
ONE, and my own section, ONN.
Sunday, PR, came early. KY came around noon with a run on 20M. ONE came late
afternoon, as did AB. LAX was elusive until there was a good opening on 10m in
the afternoon.
All I needed for a sweep was my own section! I had given up on the idea, not
too many of us out there. Finally, in evening had a good run on 40M, got a call
for ONN from a ham that lives only 70-80 miles away. Never heard any others...
Most common section for me was MDC, followed by VA and OH.

K3, TH3jr, dipoles for 40/80, N1MM. K3DVR was a wonderful help...