[3830] SS SSB K1SD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jms_k1sd@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1SD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:25:24 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1SD
Operator(s): K1SD
Station: K1SD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Rhode Island
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:   39
   40:  135
   20:  228
   15:  102
   10:  109
------------

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

"I'll trade five Alaska's for one Newfoundland, Monty"  Heard NL once
very weak under a massive pile; never heard again.  Some mults were very tough
for me this year.  Never heard a hint of DE, ONN, or WCF (!) either.  It's
always great to chat with folks that live in some of my old haunts or someone
who used to live in RI.  Sometimes it's OK to let the rate suffer a bit.

K1SD Station:
10/15/20: Bencher SkyHawk @ 70 ft; Cushcraft A4S @ 42 ft; SM03
40/80: Inverted Vs
Elecraft K3