[3830] CQWW CW K7XC(@WA5FWC) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xc_tx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7XC(@WA5FWC) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:25:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: WA5FWC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Venus, TX EM12
Operating Time (hrs): 21.25

  160:   17     7       11
   80:  107    20       71
   40:  135    30       84
   20:  162    27       92
   15:  175    31      117
   10:  275    28      110
------------------------------
Total:  871   143      485  Total Score = 1,524,156

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Many Thanks again to Gary - WA5FWC and his family for hosting me at their
fabulous station to operate this event! Missed Friday Night entirely (Started
12 hours late due to local bad weather) Allday Sat was amazing with lots of
loud signals filling up the upper bands all day from everywhere on the globe.
As it became evening it was clear that it was going to be a special night
filled with louds signals and very little noise!

The High Inv Vees on 40 played fabulous but the real treat was putting the full
size 80M 4 Square thru its paces! I have NEVER heard Europeans that loud before
on 3.5 MHz!! When I grow up I want me a 80M Four Square for Xmas! Yes Sir!!!

Never planned to operate as much as I did but it was fun so stuck with it for
21 1/4 hrs till my back and butt said ENUF! LOL!!

Station is a FT-990 driving a Gonset GSB-101 Model 3262 80-10M amplifier to an
avg of 800W. K1MM and my 40 yr old keying interface make this alot of fun!

CW FOREVER!

GO STEELERS!!!

73s de Tim - K7XC - EM12ur... sk

(PS: Many thanks to all who had the patience to send a few repeats so a tired
old man could keep an accurate log. I can not forget to mention my lady
Rosie... who enjoys supporting my addiction to Ham Radio and contesting...
encouraging it as often as possible... I Am Blessed!)