[3830] CQWW CW WB4YDL SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, heartdoc@nwtcc.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WB4YDL SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:07:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WB4YDL
Operator(s): WB4YDL
Station: WB4YDL

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  260    29       84
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This is the first time I’ve actually sent an entry for this contest. Before I
was mostly hunting for DX. I decided my entry would concentrate on 10M since
the conditions have been great recently. I did a lot of S&P but some
running as well and worked on callsign recognition and code speed. This was
very part time and mostly Sunday activity. Still no Zone 18 on 10M.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL