[3830] CQWW CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2FF SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:17:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   10    10       10
   40:   66    12       45
   20:  116    24       77
   15:  130    26       88
   10:  183    21       90
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions once again. Great fun and I even got to see Billy Crystal in
his one man show "700 Sundays" with some friends Saturday afternoon.
Managed 17 hours of packet pouncing with 100 watts.  My 3 element quad was at
only 30 feet due to the 50 MPH gusts we had on Sunday. The extra element on 10
meters (4 elements there) appeared to give me an edge on that band.  I spent
most of my time there. Thanks to all who provided packet spots to pounce on.