[3830] CQWW CW K4PG SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4pg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4PG SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 00:32:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4PG
Operator(s): K4PG
Station: K4PG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Delray Beach, FL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   41    11       28
   40:  147    17       54
   20:  149    20       62
   15:  162    24       71
   10:  146    21       53
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Had a very bad cold blossom Friday night and just got worse over the weekend.
Sat on and off at the radio, between boxes of tissues, hot tea, and QSOs, when
not lying down.  It was a part time effort.  40 meters was in great shape both
nights and opened early Sunday.  80 meters was a noisy mess.  10 meters was
pretty good, but 15 meters was the best of all.  Had fun, but not looking
forward to work on Monday!  IC756PROIII, A4S yagi at 42 feet, 40 and 80 wires
at 40 feet.  N1MM logger worked flawlessly and made my shaky fingers seem firm,
hi hi.
Thanks to all who could hear me or dig me out of the floor.  73 de KB K4PG