[3830] CQWW CW KV4QS SOSB(A)/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KV4QS SOSB(A)/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:08:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV4QS
Operator(s): KV4QS
Station: KV4QS

Class: SOSB(A)/40 LP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 9.8

  160:
   80:   14     7       10
   40:  171    16       56
   20:    2     2        2
   15:    2     2        2
   10:    3     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

(Totals reflect 40m only)

K3 / N1MM / delta loop in palm trees.  All S&P

I should have stayed up later both nights to catch more stations on 40m, but I
just couldn't keep my eyes open.  In the same vein, I should have started
earlier on both days.  Cndx were better Sat night than Sun night.

Many thanks to all the great ops for another fun contest weekend.

73
KV4QS