[3830] CQWW CW WA1FCN SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA1FCN SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:12:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   16     7        8
   80:   75    15       47
   40:  352    31       98
   20:  187    30       89
   15:  361    33      101
   10:  216    27       92
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

A personal highest score in any CW WW ever. Every thing came
together.............Equipment, propagation, and no visit from
Murphy.  Antennas TH5 @ 75 ft  2 el. 40 mtr @ 70 ft and A4S @ 46 ft
and various  wires. I think I put in more hours in this contest than
the best of my prime years. Nearly everyone ID often and it seemed
the quality of the operator was first class ! As I told the members
of my club "some of us will be relaxed, some of us will have all we
can do to stay awake, but in the end we will say glad I was here ".
73 BoB WA1FCN