[3830] CQWW CW K3TUF SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phil@k3tuf.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3TUF SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:15:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:   92    16       57
   40:  262    32      101
   20:  101    29       78
   15:  142    32      103
   10:  178    27      103
------------------------------
Total:  775   136      442  Total Score = 1,268,710

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Sure is nice when the higher bands cooperate so much, this was another treat to
have 10 meters so active.
Experienced improvement with my 80 meter antenna, not what it is going to be,
but much better that during SSB.   The dream is the performance of the new 40
meter beam at 140 feet, it performed better than expected, and the numbers
prove it.  Was able to maintain a steady pace whenever on that band.
Many have said that it is better to have the contest on the w/e before
Thanksgiving, but that's when I'm busy with Thanksgiving preparation.
Consequently was only able to work the contest on Sunday, starting the evening
before.
Looking forward to the spring season and the January VHF contest.
73,
Phil K3TUF