[3830] CQWW CW N1DC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1DC SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 01:30:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Braintree MA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:    7     2        3
   80:   57    11       32
   40:  148    15       61
   20:  201    20       77
   15:  257    28       84
   10:  290    22       85
------------------------------
Total:  960    98      342  Total Score = 1,187,560

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Personal best score with a 95% S&P effort. Did have one good 10M run Sunday
morning. Amazing conditions! 10M was open to the entire world.

I heard stations like never before and worked many via long path. My band
switching strategy paid off with many new multipliers each time. Didn't seem to
matter if my antenna was pointed south since I could still work EU while doing a
Caribbean/SA S&P.

Lots of fun beating high power stations in the pileups. Who says it can't be
done with 100W?

Thanks for all the QSO's. CW is still alive and well.

Station:
TenTec Omni 7 @ 100W, MFJ Differential T Tuner, WinKeyer USB
Antennas: 4 element High Gain Explorer 14 @ 30ft, 80/40M dipoles @ 35ft
Computer: Windows 7 and N1MM software