[3830] CQWW CW WA7BNM SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA7BNM SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 02:07:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: SCal
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  18     14       16
------------------------------
Total:  18     14       16  Total Score = 2,280

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3 100W
10m Inverted-Vee with apex at 10ft - SWR 3:1

Still in the process of rebuilding shack and antennas, but wanted to at least
get on the air for this contest after reading about all the great conditions
for CQWW SSB. Had originally thought I would be at least able to use the lower
M2 10M7 that doesn't rotate, but I seem to no longer be connected to any of the
anntennas on the tower. Raised inverted-vee late Saturday afternoon and was
impressed that I could actually work into zones 19, 24, 25, 30, 31 and 32. Was
hoping to at least hear EU Sunday morning, but heard nothing.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM