[3830] CQWW CW N7IR SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7IR SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 03:02:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

  160:   12     8        7
   80:   27     9       15
   40:  133    29       65
   20:  131    24       54
   15:  197    27       70
   10:  208    30       75
------------------------------
Total:  708   127      286  Total Score = 811,958

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Despite the low expectations of this solar cycle I keep breaking personal
contest records from the last one.  Maybe I'm learning something or perhaps the
sun decided to consistently exceed expectations.  Made the exact same number of
contacts in the 1999 CQWW CW contest but with 26 fewer multipliers, so my new
high score is about 50k larger than the old one.

The first day was very noisy due to local and distant thunderstorms.  The
second day was wonderfully quiet by comparison.  The recent rain dropped the
power line noise around my location to the lowest level I've seen in a long
time.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.
73
Gary, N7IR