[3830] CQWW CW WO9S SOSB/40 LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WO9S SOSB/40 LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 11:47:23 -0600 (CST)
                  CQWWCW Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2013-11-23

    CallSign Used : WO9S
      Operator(s) : WO9S

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : 40M
            Power : LOW
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : 4
       Gridsquare : EN61ET

             Name : Jonathan Rosner
          Address : 5337 S. University Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago  IL  60615
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : IL
        Club/Team : Society of Midwest Contesters
         Software : N1MM Logger V13.10.2

        Band    QSOs     Pts   ZN  Cty
           7     260     729   24   79
       Total     260     729   24   79

            Score : 75,087
              Rig : Yaesu FT847  100 watts

         Antennas : Alpha-Delta multiband sloper; sloping 40 M dipole

          Soapbox : Antenna space is about 70 feet from back of house (elev.
                    35 feet) to pole attached to back fence (elev. 10 feet).
                    An A-B comparison (first night vs. second) shows the
                    sloping dipole the clear winner.  Only had about an
                    hour the first night and no operation Saturday until
                    4 PM. About eleven hours total.

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2013-11-24        Signature :  Jonathan L. Rosner  WO9S