[3830] CQWW CW 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:50:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 3V8BB
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8BB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 39h00

  160:  141     7       36
   80:  563    12       56
   40: 1433    25       80
   20:  643    23       73
   15: 1179    27       78
   10: 1009    21       76
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

What a contest! Everything was well prepared however, not being able to sleep
before the contest badly affected my readiness especially after a tiring
working day and the 300km drive from Sfax.

The station was ready for SO2R. As the pileups were never ending till the last
hour, only 5 moves were done using Radio 2. The multiplier number is therefore
low and many DXCCs were missed.

Concentration and tire management is something I should work on, at the end of
the contest it was very hard for me to copy stations despite the loud signals
coming in.

Propagation conditions were very good; 80m a bit noisy, 40m amazingly nice,
high bands close relatively early.

Thank you all for the Qs!!

73 Ash KF5EYY
Tunisian Op of 3V8BB