[3830] CQWW CW WL7BDO SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WL7BDO SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:06:46 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WL7BDO
Operator(s): WL7BDO
Station: WL7BDO

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    1     1        1
   80:    5     4        5
   40:   58    13       22
   20:   63    13       13
   15:   61    11       12
   10:   56    17       26
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My goal this year was to extend my skills a bit and complete the drain on our
new tub in the bathroom.   Both where completed as planned but not without some
very funny things happening along the way.

Here at WL7BDO I setup to S&amp;amp;P only and the bands provided almost
endless
opportunity to work stations day and night.   I operated assisted to be able to
find the most zones and countries possible with the limited time for operating
and as a low power station.   Again more on quality than quantity.

The quality did take a hit now and again with the station integration (system?)
  Was messing around the past week or so experimenting with different
configurations to my software and exchange Device Router (micro KEYER software)
to be able to run a number of logging and different software at the same
time...well I must have accessed the deep recesses of one of the computer
programs.   The send code speed started to change dynamically while sending!
One &amp;quot;5NN 1&amp;quot; began at 28 WPM and ended at 6 WPM??!!!  Lucky I
got a TU
but the other side must have been thinking WT?  Lots of hangs, had some run
away sending...sure that was a big hit, and freezes.   Well once I rolled back
to a simpler setting all was well in the software area.   I wish I could say I
will never monkey around with the software again but I can't help myself.