[3830] CQWW CW EI7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EI7M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:06:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): EI3DP EI3KD EI3JZ EI4BZ EI5GM EI5KF EI6BT
Station: EI7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  153    18       72
   80:  418    29      103
   40: 1703    37      124
   20: 1223    39      134
   15: 1536    38      136
   10: 1661    38      138
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Very good weekend at EI7M - we managed to improve on last years score by 3
million points so it shows very good progress. Band conditions we good but not
like SSB contest.

We did have some problems with our 40m antenna - rotator faulty (twice) and
then a lifting pulley broke - but it didn't impact on our score too much thanks
to the on-site maintenance crew.

Special thanks to Ger EI5KF (the rotator guru !) and Jeremy EI5GM who joined us
for the first time. Hopefully we will all do it again for ARRL CW

Cheers,
John

john at airwave dot ie