[3830] CQWW CW ED6A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED6A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:25:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ED6A
Operator(s): DJ2MX DJ4MZ DJ9MH DK2OY DK4YJ DK6WL DK9TN DL1QQ DL2MLU DL3LAB
DL5KUT DL6RAI DL7LIN
Station: ED6A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Mallorca
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1179    19       80
   80:  2138    33      114
   40:  3618    38      137
   20:  3090    39      142
   15:  2485    39      138
   10:  1970    35      126
-------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

... another DXpedition of the Bavarian Contest Club

A team of 13 operators brought their 1000+ kg fieldday equipment from DL to the
Island of Mallorca for a M/M operation. Within 2 days we set up everything from
scratch, including 6 stations and the following antennas:

160m: vertical + dipole
 80m: vertical + dipole
 40m: vertical + dipole
 20m: 2el @13m + rotary dipole @15m
 15m: 2el @13m + rotary dipole @15m
 10m: 2el @13m + rotary dipole @15m

We had tons of fun and are satisfied with the performance of our modest set-up.
For pictures, QSL info and more check our homepage
http://www.dq4w.de/2013/ed6a/

Thanks everybody for calling us and CU in the next one.

73 from the ED6A team