[3830] CQWW CW EF8U(EA8RM) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EF8U(EA8RM) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:23:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EF8U
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8URL

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GRAN CANARIA ISLAND
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   35     8       34
   80:  262    19       82
   40: 1248    32      112
   20: 1001    37      126
   15: 1535    40      131
   10: 1878    38      127
------------------------------

Club: URE

Comments:

Hello friends!!!!

This was my first serious CQWW CW as SOAB. What a funny contest !!!

I get ready the station in time and everything works FB!!!. Just started the
contest i start to call CQ and......NO ANSWERS???? WTF!!!!. I loose more than
one hour triyng to solved it, and no way. I hear a clear CW on my headphones
but my transmision it isn�'t. Where it is the problem??? Computer? Win-test?
WinKey? Microham?....I disconnect everything and try to made the contest at
&amp;quot;hand-mode&amp;quot; at 00:45.

Two hours later i found the &amp;quot;KEY&amp;quot;, the problem it was at
Yaesu menu,
QSKtime it was at 30ms and it doesn�'t transmit correctly over 38wpm. At 03am i
found the problem, i connected everything again (aaaaaall cables, to set up one
more time and GOOOOOOO!!!!!!.  I loose about two hours in the 1st night,
GREAT!!!! (&amp;amp;$%$·&amp;quot;$&amp;amp;$&amp;amp;)

I haved some problems with computer too, i haved to restart few times in the
middle of some pileups (grrrrrr).

It is very frustration when you under fatigue and can�'t decode the calls
because and need to answer the call again, or four fingers start to be
&amp;quot;left-handed&amp;quot;.  :((

I enjoy a lot and the club station it is working FB !!!!.Many thanks to the
radioclub members, for bring me the opporunity to made SOAB one more time. Many
thanks to Manolo EA8ZS for help. Many thanks to everyone for QSOs.

Here you are more information about club.
http://qrz.com/db/EF8U
http://qrz.com/db/EA8URL
http://ea8url.blogspot.com.es/