[3830] CQWW CW ZF1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ZF1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:37:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZF1A
Operator(s): K6AM K5YAA N4PN
Station: ZF1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  216    17       48
   80: 1113    27      100
   40: 1292    33      112
   20: 1741    37      132
   15: 2068    36      142
   10: 1272    31      131
------------------------------

Club: Cayman Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Conditions were pretty good this year.   Had some real nice runs on 10 meters
for the second year in a row.  We ended up almost breaking the ZF record that
we set last year.

This was the first time for Jerry, K5YAA and Paul, N4PN and they both did fine
getting up to speed with the unfamiliar setup and logging program.  Paul is
returning for the CQWW 160 CW next year.

The station played great after an all day repair project on the 80 meter yagi.
Never had time to fix the second mult tribander and we lost a few on 40 as a
result.

Thanks to all for the Q's and QSY's

I'll CU in the ARRL CW in Feb.

John, K6AM/ZF2AM and the ZF1A team

And from Paul. N4PN ...

Thanks to John for letting me play at the ZF1A station...it was truly another
great time...Look forward to the CQ WW 160m in January for another fling..