[3830] CQWW CW SP4Z SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SP4Z SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:46:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SP4Z
Operator(s): SP4Z
Station: SP4Z

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Lapy
Operating Time (hrs): 32,5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  132    14       58
   80:  445    26       93
   40:  849    39      141
   20:  414    37      116
   15:  269    37      128
   10:  360    36      135
------------------------------

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Hi Contesters
Great Contest but not for me this time
Few days before had a bad flu and not fully recovered on weekend even
seak leave from work.

At 22:30 Saturday I decide to take a sleep 3 hours (counter showed 2044 QSO)

At 02:16 Sunday started again and after 1,5 hour with more 100 QSO I gave up
with
high body temperature and headache. Went back to bed after taking strong
medications.

At 14:00 I felt much better and started play again with Run and S@P
alternately.
Nice Mults but lack of QSOs.

I agree with CQ today's contest comments. Every year more people have listened
to DX less and they calling and calling. On higher bands, where DX is strong it
is made by new
digi contesters I think. On lower bands  they are vere expiernces operators who
are very agressive callers and no selective hearing or had bad RX side.

When DX transmit please stop and do not TX at all and listen to it.
I heard many times after DX asking few letters did not belong to unpolite
callers but they called and called.

Tallented DX operators made split: VK2DX, SV9COR, JY9FC (those I worked this
way).
Robots operators - SO category I belive (I liked their style): 8P5A, HD2T,
VP2MMM and few more. Fantastic skills and speed

73 Wes SP4Z