[3830] CQWW CW N2SR SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2SR SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:55:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2SR
Operator(s): N2SR
Station: N2SR

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   51    12       45
   40:  195    19       82
   20:   88    32       80
   15:   44    24       43
   10:   35    17       34
------------------------------
Total:  413   104      284  Total Score = 440,380

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Part time because of work.  I had planned on just S &amp;amp; P and grabbing
only
mults to maximize the score.  Saturday night I found a tiny hole on 40, and had
a nice 140 hour, before being &amp;quot;chased&amp;quot; away by some loud EU
station.

Thanks for the patience.  Thanks for calling me out on the spotting networks.
Thanks for the Q's.

Tom, N2SR