[3830] CQWW CW 9M8DX(VK6DXI) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mirelec@singnet.com.sg
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9M8DX(VK6DXI) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:08:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M8DX
Operator(s): VK6DXI
Station: 9M8RC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Kuching
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:    1     1        1
   80:  123    16       22
   40:  402    25       62
   20:  408    29       68
   15:  417    27       60
   10:  250    21       31
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the 9M8RC members for assistance and support during this operation.
Conditions did not seems as good as in the past. My simple antenna for
160/80/40 performed well, except that noise level has increased since last
operation. 160m became unusable with S9+ QRN. I blame it for a big neon
installed next to the antenna.
I have to find where the switch off button is during next operation.