[3830] CQWW CW W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:09:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH N9CO KK9K WA0RBW NE9U W0UC WG0M K0HB K0TI K0PC K0TG N0STL
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   85    17       42
   80:  441    29       91
   40: 1248    37      139
   20: 1663    38      134
   15: 1322    38      147
   10: 1287    33      133
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

It looks like a record breaker for W0AIH in CQ WW CW.  Paul, W0UC has a lot of
stats from our past operations over the years and with the information he has
on hand this one tops them all!  He is missing information on a couple of
years.

Here are some of the highlights of those stats:

40m Q's  1248 (1158 in 2011)
40m Countries ties 2010

20m Q's  1663 (1602 in 1997)

15m Countries 147 (vs 144 in 2000)
15m Zones 38 ties 2000

Total Q's 6046 (5394 in 2000)

Total Zones 192 (191 in 2011)

Total Points (12,236,209 in 2000), skipping right over 13Meg!

2012 Claimed Score:
Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries
------------------------------
  160:  104    16      32
  80:  397    27      96
  40:  969    37      126
  20: 1600    37      139
  15: 1521    36      137
  10:  762    31      125
Total: 5353  184      659  Total Score = 12,110,538

Great conditions overall.  It was great to have a good number of ops on hand
for Sunday.  We kept everyone busy with the busy bands.  There was a small
cluster watching the Vikings/Packers game though. :)  Easily done while the CQ
wheel spins.

Thanks to all the ops that were out over the weekend and thanks to Paul and
Mary too!

73, John  K0TG