[3830] CQWW CW SO4M(SP5UAF) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SO4M(SP5UAF) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:17:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SO4M
Operator(s): SP5UAF
Station: SP4MPG

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Barczewko
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:
   80:
   40: 2740    38      120
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2740    38      120  Total Score = 851,304

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to Mirek SP4MPG for making his station available for my contest entry. It
is the first time I had real start on 40 meters only. Great experience.
Probably
I should do better about the multiplier (5 or 10 more). Due to some changes in
the station there was not real RX antenna available and all receiving was made
on the TX antenna (3 el Yagi).

Thanks for all contacts. I would like also to say big THANK YOU to all
developers of the N1MM contest logger (I am one of the users): thanks for your
great work, support and making this great tool available for free for the
contesting community. Your input for the contesting is just invaluable...

73
Tom
SP5UAF