[3830] CQWW CW E70A SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E70A SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:35:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: E70A
Operator(s): E70A
Station: E70A

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: JN94GM
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

  160:
   80: 1607    22       95
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1607    22       95  Total Score = 239,850

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

After 7 years spent in Djibouti (J28AA) on work assignment, this is my first
contest operated from my apartment in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Lack of space for set up receiving antennas and use only folded dipole from the
city center caused small number of multipliers (noise and noise).
However I have enjoyed operating and watching the snow through the window.
Congrats, Thanks and Regards
Darko E70A