[3830] CQWW CW SE0X(SM0MDG) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SE0X(SM0MDG) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:41:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SE0X
Operator(s): SM0MDG
Station: SE0X

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Stockholm
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  178    17       64
   80:  470    19       69
   40:  796    35      118
   20:  732    33      106
   15:  575    36      127
   10:  285   670      115
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Propagation was nice with some good DX on Ten and also a few nice surplices on
lower bands. Recently replaced the 40 meter array and have a new 160 meter
vertical in the air, both worked great. Being a smaller station I was pleased
with my pileup busting abilities, there where only a few occasions where I
didn't cut through the big piles at the first or second call.

Ended up logging the same number of contacts as last year but spent more time
picking zones and country multipliers on the second radio which helped the
score a lot. I was mostly running but last 2-3 hours was almost exclusively
S&amp;amp;P.

Did not got the opportunity to rest as much as I needed before the contest, so
I hit the sack for three hours after about 24 hours of operating. This is where
I believe I lost the SM record, came in just 50k below. Close but no cigar!

K3 &amp;amp; TS-590 + 1kW
3 el SteppIR
15m 5 el mono
40m 2 el ph array