[3830] CQWW CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4TCG(@K0EJ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:41:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K4TCG
Operator(s): K0EJ W5MX K4FT W9WI W4NZ
Station: K0EJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   50    11       31
   80:  255    20       78
   40: 1045    36      109
   20:  863    36      119
   15: 1463    36      127
   10: 1137    33      117
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

We used the club callsign of our Tennessee Contest Group, K4TCG. This was the
first attempt at M/2 in the CQWW from Mark K0EJ's mountain-top contest station
near Chattanooga. The major addition since the ARRL DX was the installation of
a 40m 2L W6NL-design Moxon. Numbers verify that it's a keeper. The crew
consisted of W5MX,K4FT,W9WI,W4NZ and K0EJ. Conditions were some of the best we
have experienced in a very long time which made for a lot of fun and kept
everyone busy.

Thanks to Mark (and xyl Judy for the food!) for hosting this operation and
letting us play with the big toys.

73, Ted W4NZ (for W5MX, K4FT, W9WI and K0EJ)