[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:46:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH I4FYF I4IFL IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IK7JWY IN3FHE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MonteCodruzzo (FC)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  147    20       82
   80:  586    32      119
   40: 1843    39      147
   20: 1567    39      147
   15: 1532    39      153
   10: 1033    37      150
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Our &amp;quot;true&amp;quot; contest began 10 days earlier than the actual
contest
dates,
when a wind-storm destroyed the 160m vertical.
Despite the bad weather, during the next days we were able to fix it and
be ready for the contest-event of the year.
Good conditions across all bands, particularly on high bands Saturday
and low on Sunday.
On 160m we received very good signals from some BY stations and from DU1BP,
who unfortunately couldn't hear us.

As usual in this contest, we had trouble with QRN caused by the rains at
the very beginning of the Contest and during most part of Sunday. We're
sorry with all who called us and received no answer... they were
probably below the S7 QRN level and we couldn't hear them.

Nice real-time challenge on cqcontest.net with 9A1P (congratulations!),
UZ2M and our OM7M's friends.

We're satisfied with the result, as we exceeded our 2012 raw score by 1
Mln, made our greatest number of QSO ever, and passed for the first time
the &amp;quot;wall&amp;quot; of 1000 multipliers worked.