[3830] CQWW CW VE3MIS(VA3JK) SOAB HP

To: "3830@contesting.com" <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3MIS(VA3JK) SOAB HP
From: <va3jk@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:35:41 +0000
       CQWWCW Summary Sheet
       Start Date : 2013-11-22
    CallSign Used : VE3MIS      Operator       : VA3JK
Operator Category : SINGLE-OP             Band : ALL            Power : HIGH
         Mode : CW
             Name : Mississauga Amateur Radio Club             QTH   :
Mississauga  ON               Country : Canada
             Club/Team : Contest Club Ontario
        Band    QSOs    Pts  ZN    Cty         1.8      94     190        4
3         3.5     187     376       9   23           7     343     871      23
 68          14     916    2422    31   99          21     453    1267   23
80          28     602    1758   17     61       Total    2595    6884  107  334

            Score : 3,035,844

          Soapbox : First time plunging into Single Op all band, unassisted
category. Had cold/flu so hindered my stamina.
Appreciate the club giving me the opportunity to represent them in this great
contest.                           Thanks to all rare DX stations who called
me! Lots of great ops out there who got my call first time when doing S&P.
                     Congratulations to fellow CCO members who ventured far and
acheived great scores!