[3830] CQWW CW EF2A(@EC2DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2ayd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EF2A(@EC2DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 19:48:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EF2A
Operator(s): EA2AYD EA2LU EA3NT EA3GXJ EA5AFP EA5KA EA5KY EC2DX
Station: EC2DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Navarra
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   79    20       75
   80:  466    32      114
   40: 1863    38      139
   20: 1074    39      142
   15: 1454    40      145
   10: 1352    36      147
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Thank�'s to Imanol EC2DX to invite us to work on his fantastic station. It was
really nice to meet good old and new friends. We missed some easy mults on 10
first day and our run band election during some hours hadn�'t been the best.
Anyway, we had a really nice weekend and we enjoyed very much.

Special thank�'s to our category national competitors EA7PP and EA5RS for the
really nice competition. We have a really close result between us. National
record was not achievable this time.

See you on the next one!