[3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 02:32:55 +0000
                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   90
   40:  177
   20:  299
   15:  250
   10:  115
------------
Total:  931  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 51  Total Score = 96,824

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to get a enough sleep and not feel like missing a lot.  The Contest
requires 8 hours of off time out of 24 and must be taken in at least 4 hour
chunks.  Took over six hours for solid sleep in my own bed rather than in the
chair in the shack.

Good activity on 80 m and the band was relatively quite even with all the
storms headed to the East Coast of USA.  10 meters opened to Europe from
Virginia right after 1300Z with some still good EU signals up until I moved the
10 m radio to 20 m at ~1630Z.

Hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH