[3830] ARRL 160 NW3H Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NW3H Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 04:29:23 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 42  Sections = 20  Countries = 0  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This is my first time entering this contest and the first time I have ever tried
QRP.  It takes way too much patience then I have and I thank the 42 stations who
hung in there with me to pull out my tiny signal.  5 watts and a Windom 40-6
meter dipole tuned to 160 just barely.  Probably spent more time tuning then
making contacts in these 3 hours. For reasons unknown my Windom tuned better
than my 80 meter dipole. Had fun and wanted to send a few points along to FRC.
See everyone next week in 10 meters where I will undoubtedly not be QRP as my
new amp tubes will be installed by then.  73 de NW3H