[3830] ARRL 160 KN3A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KN3A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 13:36:41 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 320  Sections = 65  Countries = 7  Total Score = 42,965

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

I enjoyed the ARRL 160 meter contest this year since I finally had somewhat of
an antenna for top band. The Inverted L got a good workout. For DX I worked VI,
XE2S, VP5CW, FM5CD, C6AKQ, TM6M, CS2C and DR1D in addition to 58 ARRL sections.
West coast was tough this contest but did manage to work EB and SV sections in
CA around 1:00 a.m. this morning. I briefly heard Hawaii but there was a huge
pileup and he faded away just after sunrise. The antenna is great, if I heard
them, they heard me.

Thanks to all who heard me with 100 watts into the inverted L.

Scott
KN3A