[3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8fh@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K8FH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 23:24:41 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K8FH
Operator(s): K8FH
Station: K8FH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 971  Sections = 79  Countries = 11  Total Score = 179,584

Club: MEDINA 2 METER GROUP

Comments:

Fun contest as always but it seems participation and propagation were down this
year. 18 of the 971 QSOs were DUPES (one guy called me 5 times).........What's
with that?? Checked the DX window a few times each night only to find stateside
stations calling CQ and covering any DX that might have been there.......What's
with that??

Receive antenna died Friday late night and I probably called CQ for 5-10
minutes before I realized I had no ears and then switched to the transmit
antenna to hear. Sorry to those who may have been calling me with no reply. Got
that problem fixed Saturday afternoon. That is probably when the sections I
missed were calling me........hi hi (LAX,NL,NT,PR)

Worked a lot of great 160/Dayton friends this weekend, Hello to Bob, Rick, Jim
and Julius. (158 more days till DAYTON) Won't be around for the Stew, bummer,
that's is always a fun contest as well, hope everyone has a good time in that
one and the propagation gods are kind.

73, Fred