[3830] ARRL 160 VE7JKZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7jkz@telus.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE7JKZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:38:00 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE7JKZ
Operator(s): VE7JKZ
Station: VE7JKZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 313  Sections = 66  Countries = 10  Total Score = 45,672

Club:

Comments:

Always an enjoyable contest. I made very few contacts made the second night and
did not hear as much activity either. Whether this was because of deteriorated
condx or just lack of activity I do not know. A couple of months ago I put up a
horizontal loop for receiving, height varying from about ten to fifteen feet
above ground, rectangular, approx 60ft by 125ft. Some signals were very easy
copy on the loop when barely copyable on the vertical. Others better copy on
the vertical, others not much different. The loop is worthwhile and will remain
in place.