[3830] ARRL 160 W5MX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5MX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 03:09:16 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1409  Sections = 80  Countries = 37  Total Score = 347,475

Club: Radio ridge contest club

Comments:

Had a good time as always in this contest. Big problem this year with new QRN
that is s7-9 most of the time right in the direction of eu (of course).
Normally I hear very well , this year not so much. My apologies for everyones
patience. Good news is that this will be one of the last contests from this QTH
as I continue to build my contest station about 25 miles south of here in
central KY. Super quiet out there! 73's all and tnx for the q's
Bryan W5MX