[3830] ARRL 10 PX2F(@PX2B) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PX2F(@PX2B) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:31:40 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PX2F
Operator(s): PY2SHF PY2BK PY2EL PY2EX PY2CDR PY2LED PY2PT
Station: PX2B

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: ALTO DA SERRA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 1136   134
  SSB: 1467   155
-------------------
Total: 2603   289  Total Score = 2,161,142

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi,

Another nice contest, with very good propagation. Unfortunelly we don�'t
considered 36 hours strategy and "discovered" this contest is not 48
hours only on Sunday morning. Failure!!! So, our 36 hours finished around 20:00
UTC on the middle of huge NA pile-up. CW operators unfortunelly don�'t came to
station full time due family compromisses, but on the final was fine and we
have fun.

With this contest, we finalize 2013 season and expects to enter 2014 in good
condition and better prepared.

We thank all of you in our log and wish Merry Xtmas and Happy and strong 2014.

PX2B / PX2F team