[3830] ARRL 10 VE6WQ SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE6WQ SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 00:36:02 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE6WQ
Operator(s): VE6WQ
Station: VE6WQ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW: 1344   121
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1344   121  Total Score = 650,496

Club:

Comments:

Band opened just after sunrise and closed at sunset up here so not a lot of
operating time. Very short skewed openings to EU on both mornings. Had to beam
100 deg to work the few that heard me. Heard a number of mults that just did
not hear my low power signal. Long sustained run to US on Saturday, not so
great on Sunday. Heard a number of SE Asia mults in the late afternoon but
couldn't get through the W6's. Missed ND and WY and of course VO2, VY1, VE8.
Glad to be called by 5T0JL.

Rig ICOM 7600 and 3 Ele SteppIR at 48 ft.