[3830] ARRL 10 N4KG M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4KG M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:00:24 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   CW:  317   155
  SSB:  348   127
-------------------
Total:  665   282  Total Score = 552,720

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Mostly CW on Saturday and SSB on Sunday, focusing on Multipliers.
Europe was well represented including Scandanavia and EU Russia.
Africa, Asia, Oceania left many multipliers missing.

What's with the Horrible CLICKS from so many stations on CW in this event?

Worked all 50 States on CW (49 on Saturday - MS)
but missed 12 on SSB (RI DE KY NC VA LA NM WY KS MO SD).
Backscatter seemed better Saturday and was definitely more productive on CW.

It was interesting to see 10M open 20 minutes Before my Official Sunrise (while
it was still DARK outside) and stay open 2 hours past my Sunset.

Still Learning about the vagaries of N1MM.
Too Bad I didn't realize that I had set the
Available Multiplier Box options to 10M CW ONLY :-(
I should have had it follow the Radio Mode.  So it goes...

Station:  Icom 756PROiii B&W AMP (pr 3-500Z) at 800-1000W Output
Only Antenna was my TH7 at 40 ft.
(swapped D3W for the D3 to improve WARC Band coverage).

Someday I hope to install more Yagi's to recover from the 2011 Tornado Damage.
(3 Towers with broken / dysfunctional beams)

Tom N4KG in North Alabama