[3830] ARRL 10 N6AN(@W6UE) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6AN(@W6UE) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 03:11:15 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:30

   CW:  265    70
  SSB:  186    67
-------------------
Total:  451   137  Total Score = 196,184

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

WRTC practice. 100W, one antenna, no packet, skimmer or internet connection.
There is something impressive about 10 when it is full of signals, especially
on both modes. Tuning for multipliers becomes quite a task, hi!
I operated 0025-0201 "Friday night", 1810-2258Z and 0002-0107Z on
Saturday so I missed the EU openings or long path possibilities.
Hopefully this is not the last hurrah for 10 this sunspot cycle.

73,
David N6AN

P.S. You are proud of your callsign. Please share it more often.