[3830] ARRL 10 K5IID SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5iid@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5IID SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 05:15:55 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 15:43

   CW:  539   116
  SSB:  (0)   (0)
-------------------
Total:  539   110  Total Score = 250,596

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

The ice storm last week got my quad... ALL of it except 10 meters. The 10 meter
elements are in in tact BUT there are wires hanging down that are catching in
trees and I can only rotate from 300 degrees through north to 30 degrees. So  I
was really limited in that way. BUT what a blast. One of the best parts was
working all the close in calls. I worked all over TX, LA, OK, KS, AR. NM etc.
Great fun working stations that have absolutely no signal strength but just can
hear the signal barely! Almost ESP! In fact some of the DX Qs were that way
too!
Can't wait for next year. Hopefully I can rotate the antenna!