[3830] ARRL 10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jose.m.femenia@uv.es
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 EA5DFV SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:06:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: EA5DFV
Operator(s): EA5DFV
Station: EA5DFV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JM08as
Operating Time (hrs): 20h24

   CW:
  SSB: 1324   136
-------------------
Total: 1324   136  Total Score = 360,128

Club: Torrent Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest. I miss the 10m conditions in the pass CQWW SSB but now I have
enjoyed the band a lot. Maybe I need to do more mult search on the afternoons
but the conditions to NA were so good. Brrr... Just did not get the DC
multiplier on the continental states (Fred K3ZO did not want to move their
antennas a little for it, hi)
Like many other times, a cold almost made ​​me lose the voice on the second
day.
A lot of fun.

Many thanks for QSO

73 de Jose