[3830] ARRL 10 VE4EA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve4ea@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE4EA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:53:44 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: VE4EA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Manitoba
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  533    95
  SSB:  651    93
-------------------
Total: 1184   188  Total Score = 645,592

Club: Contest Club of Manitoba

Comments:

Thank you to all the stations who called.
As always, I have lots of wouldas and couldas.  This is my first ARRL 10m with
new station.

Band conditions and paths were certainly interesting.  Who moved Europe?  Early
Sunday morning it seemed as though everything was peaking at between 90-125
degrees?

Is it my imagination or were there more VE5s and VE4s than VE6's and VE7's?

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you for the RAC Winter Contest on Dec.
28.

Congratulations to VE4GV on his great score.

73, Cary

Station:
K3/100
TH7