[3830] ARRL 10 WU3U SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, morsenut@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WU3U SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 17:16:26 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WU3U
Operator(s): WU3U
Station: WU3U

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:  258    69
  SSB:  117    49
-------------------
Total:  375   118  Total Score = 149,388

Club:

Comments:

Was running a simple dipole at about 35 feet, 12 feet above the roof line of my
row home in South Philly.

Some stations reported that they were able to run stations using simple,
non-rotatable antennas but I wasn't able to run stations on either CW or phone
- at least not very well.

A few times I did get a four or five station "run" but that was it.

Going to work on a better antennas system for next year.

But all in all, a good time.

73 to all with a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tim
WU3U