[3830] ARRL 10 WB4OMM SO SSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb4omm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WB4OMM SO SSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:33:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: SO SSB QRP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

   CW:   0      0
  SSB:  33     26
-------------------
Total:  33     26  Total Score = 1,716

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Yaesu FT-2000, 3el Beam at 40', Yaesu G-450A Rotator; N1MM contest software. I
knew I could only operate minimal time, so I figured I would run 5W out SSB QRP
just for fun....I got two 30 minute periods (one Saturday, and one
Sunday).....bands pretty good, only one or two Qs required multiple tries.  Had
a really busy weekend with family and work, but wanted to contribute at least
some meager points for the FCG!  Merry Christmas to all!!!!   See you next
year!