[3830] ARRL 10 W7TVC(@K2PO) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W7TVC(@K2PO) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 20:45:25 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7TVC
Operator(s): K2PO K7CIE KD7VIK W6ABM W8NF WS7L WN6W KU1CW
Station: K2PO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW:  950   112
  SSB:  887    96
-------------------
Total: 1837   208  Total Score = 1,159,392

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

And a great time was had by all! We increased our score substantially over all
previous years and made our first million-plus score. Whether this was due to
propagation, or just more domestic turnout due to predicted great propagation,
is hard to say. Possibly the latter because our biggest disappointment was the
lack of EU multipliers, with only 20 mults over both modes. The rates from the
USA were phenomenal though, with peak last-10 rates over 350 on phone and 250
on CW, and a best hour of 178. See you again in the 2014 contest!

Special thanks to Bill, K2PO, and Kristen for the hospitality and all that
aluminum up in the sky.

73, Tualatin Valley Contesters, W7TVC.